LOVE YOUR FAMILYLOVE THE PLANET
Home | Products | Toy Shop | Gardening Adventure Activity Pack
£9.95 – £15.95
— OR —
Gift wrap this item for free?
An eco-friendly activity pack for a child (age 3-7) to do together with an adult as a means to spend time together and share the love of gardening.
Are you looking for an eco-friendly stocking filler for a child aged 4-8 years, or for a gift FROM your child to a gardening-loving adult such as a grandparent or parent?
Look no more!
This plastic-free activity pack is a fantastic choice. We’ve created it as a means to show love for both nature and the recipient of this gift, it’s an experience of gardening together packed in a box.
So what’s inside?
– Scavenger hunt activity – let’s look for items in the garden! This activity is suitable for all weather conditions. We’ve also included an orange measuring ribbon to measure some items’ size.
– Race activity – including wooden dice and pegs – help Mr Mouse bring his plants to the garden. This is an easy race to see who gets to the garden first.
– Drawing activity – draw a picture of the child and adult in the garden using the four UK-made, toxin-free wax crayons provided.
– 2 wooden pocket “love tokens” – to keep with you and remind you how much you are loved. These cute tokens have garden-related puns that will put a smile on the recipient’s face.
– A fancy seed packet – hand-printed from linocut with 10 sweet pea seeds, see care instructions: gardenersworld.com/how-to/grow-plants/how-to-grow-sweet-peas/
– 15 biodegradable colouring-in stickers – garden-themed
– A sturdy card with two rhymes about the importance of gardening to the environment
– A small instruction card
The content of this box was designed, created and printed in the UK to the highest safety and sustainability standards.
We really appreciate your custom and we want to make sure you are delighted with your purchase. Occasionally though, you may wish to change your mind. Please click here to review our returns policy.
Gardening Pack, Gardening Pack + Garden Tokens
I’m Shiri, a mum of three teens and a former behaviour researcher. When my children became more independent I realised that there is so much to teach them outside of the school’s walls. I have used the tools I picked up with my specialty in habit formation and to make the experience more fun for them, have started developing visual aids, tokens etc. Since then I have also been talking about chores and sustainability for kids in various forums and workshops.
Username or E-mail:
Sign me up!