LOVE YOUR FAMILYLOVE THE PLANET
Home | Products | Craft & Activities | Gardening Story Tokens
— OR —
Gift wrap this item for £1.00?
Eight gardening wooden story telling tokens to help children develop their imagination, learn new vocabulary, and develop a fondness for gardening, plants, wildlife, and to spending time in nature. Arrives with a booklet that has usage suggestions and story-telling prompts.
A lovely activity that motivates children ages 3-7 to use their imagination, learn new vocabulary, and develop a fondness for gardening, plants, wildlife, and to spending time in nature.
Bond with your little ones and let them create a new tale about what happened in the garden.
This is a quick activity that doesn’t require any set up. You can play it with one child or more. Story tokens are a fantastic way to encourage communication skills, language growth, and literacy whilst engaging in creative and imaginative play. You can play outdoor while getting inspiration from nature, or indoors on a rainy day when gardening isn’t possible.
* Eight Wooden Story Tokens (size: diameter 4cm, depth 0.3cm), the wood is sourced in the UK from European FSC-managed forests. The images are professionally printed on stickers made from recycled paper.
Double-Sided with adorable images from the world of gardening, a total of 16 images that can be used.
On all tokens, one side has a living being, potentially the protagonist of the story (children and wildlife, including one with family in mind showing bigger and smaller mice) and gardening items on the other (such as veggies and fruits, seeds, pots, gardening tools etc). Together they provide endless combinations of what might have happened in the garden today (or once upon a time).
* Usage suggestions and storytelling prompts and ideas are provided with the pack (printed on marble paper)
* Cotton bag with flower print
* 1 double-sided card with two rhymes about the importance of taking care of plants and wildlife (printed on sturdy recycled card)
* A small sheet of gardening-themed gift wrap paper and a sticker for you to wrap the gift if you wish so, or let me know it’s a gift and I will wrap it for you.
* A small blank gift tag (let me know it’s a gift and I can hand-write the message)
* Plastic-free packaging – shipped to you in a mailer cardboard box.
These make the cutest little gift for children age 3-6, they come in an adorable cotton bag and wrapped in a garden-themed gift wrap and a small gift tag (of varying designs).
Use the tokens also to enrich your child’s vocabulary or just to get them excited about going out and potter in the garden 🥰🥰🥰.
We really appreciate your custom and we want to make sure you are delighted with your purchase. Occasionally though, you may wish to change your mind. Please click here to review our returns policy.
I’m Shiri, a mum of three teens and a former behaviour researcher. When my children became more independent I realised that there is so much to teach them outside of the school’s walls. I have used the tools I picked up with my specialty in habit formation and to make the experience more fun for them, have started developing visual aids, tokens etc. Since then I have also been talking about chores and sustainability for kids in various forums and workshops.
Username or E-mail:
Sign me up!