LOVE YOUR FAMILYLOVE THE PLANET
Home | Products | Baby Gifts | Multi-Use Sensory Patterned Stickers
— OR —
Gift wrap this item for £1.00?
Monochrome reusable sensory stickers-
Black and white sensory that can help aid a baby’s development due to the high contrasting bold images.
A unique baby gift idea for a:
• Baby girl gift / Baby boy gift
• Sensory box
• New-born gift
• Baby shower
• Personalised baby gift, sent directly
Multi-Use Sensory Patterned Stickers
6 fun baby sensory animal decals – High-quality black and white, multi-use new-born baby sensory stickers.
• Dimensions- 7cm Squares and 7.5cm Circles
• Created by Block Sensory, made in the UK and CE verified.
• Special repositionable adhesive, so they can be moved and reused without leaving a residue
• Packaged in a beautiful black butterfly envelope with an information insert
• Ideal for a baby nursery, baby play area, or even around the bathroom at bath time
• It’s all about sensory fun, sensory activities, and most importantly sensory development
We really appreciate your custom and we want to make sure you are delighted with your purchase. Occasionally though, you may wish to change your mind. Please click here to review our returns policy.
When I became a mum to my baby boy Izaak, I wanted to find ways that I could best support his development. And as we learn as part of our parenting journey, a baby’s sight develops as they grow, with newborns only able to see about ten inches in front of them. They’re also only able to see black and white, and it’s not until they reach five months that they’ll see a spectrum of colour.With this in mind and having read studies about black and white patterns visually stimulating a baby’s brain development, I was keen to find black and white items that would help my little one. At this point, however, Izaak was still too young to hold things, and I was struggling to find anything that didn’t require little fingers for interaction. It then got me thinking about stickers, mainly wall stickers at the time! I realised that wall stickers could go near my little one’s changing mat or on a wall in his playroom and would be something that he would easily be able to interact with as we went about day-to-day life. Fast forward a year, and after many prototypes and trial and error, I’ve developed patterned black and white wall stickers to support young baby’s development which can go hand-in-hand with other sensory activities. The best bit is that they can be reused if you want to move them around your home.
Username or E-mail:
Sign me up!