LOVE YOUR FAMILYLOVE THE PLANET
Home | All Products | Baby Gifts | Soft European Blonde doll – Lively Lea
Out of stock
– Lea was born on 30th August in Oslo, Europe. She has long, blonde hair and braids on both side.
– She likes a lot the light blue ribbons matching her dark blue dress. She also likes to ask why and dreams of flying high.
– Comes with a little world passport, Lea is a soft and cuddly doll that would make any child’s best friend and a great tool to teach children about diversity
– Conforms to European Toy Safety Standard EN71 and US Standard ASTM F963
– Designed in London with ❤
Lea was born on 30th August in Oslo. She moved to London with his parents when she was a baby and has become friend with Hope, Jun, Parth and Mr. Globe.
Lea has long, blonde hair and braids on both side. She likes a lot the light blue ribbons matching her dark blue dress. She also likes to ask why and dreams of flying high.
Comes with a little world passport, Lea is a soft and cuddly doll that would make any child’s best friend and a great tool to teach children about diversity. Hope, Jun, Lea and Parth are good friends living in London. Each of them comes from a different cultural background and they are going on an exciting adventure to explore the world with Mr. Globe! Take them home and discover the story of “Adventures in One Dear world” with children!
– Conforms to both the European Toy Safety Standard EN71 and the US Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963
– Designed in London with ❤
Thank you for choosing One Dear World Dolls,
We really appreciate your custom and we want to make sure you are delighted with your purchase. Occasionally though, you may wish to change your mind. Please click here to review our returns policy.
We are a multicultural family living in London, one of the most diverse cities on earth. Winnie was born and bred in Hong Kong and Rafael is half French half Greek. Being born and raised in different culture gave us first hand cross-cultural experience. We believe that a lot of conflicts can be avoided if we have a better understanding of our differences and work together to find a common ground. We have a little boy called Alex. When he was still a baby, Winnie tried to find him an African rag doll and found that the choices for ethnic rag dolls were limited. Because of this she was inspired to make changes in the toy market. We want all children to grow up having a secure self image, appreciating themselves as they are and learning to respect others. Hence, we have created a collection of multicultural dolls and storybook that allow different children to be represented in toys & books and allow parents to introduce diversity to children from an early age.
Username or E-mail: