LOVE YOUR FAMILYLOVE THE PLANET
Home | Products | Toy Shop | Woodland Adventure Children’s Activity Pack
£9.00 – £14.00
— OR —
Gift wrap this item for £2.00?
Woodland Adventure Children’s Activity Pack
An eco-friendly woodland-themed activity pack which designed to keep children age 4-9 busy and happy. The pack has a well-rounded mix of logic puzzles, arts and crafts, colouring and imagination.
This woodland-themed activity pack is designed for children age 4-9 busy and happy. The pack has a well-rounded mix of logic puzzles, arts and crafts, colouring and imagination.
Each pack is prepared and packed by hand, the entire production (including delivery materials) is plastic-free and printed in the UK.
Each pack includes:
– A3 (double A4) sized double-sided activity sheet including one colourful side with many activities and one black and white side. There are jokes and facts too!
– Four crayons in a cardboard box. These crayons are made in the UK to the highest standards.
– Hedgehog weaving activity – we cut the hedgehog to allow the weaving. The size is A5 (half of A4) and it is printed on a sturdy marble card. The design also invites colouring.
– Around 10 pieces of colourful, fall-themed printed paper for the weaving activity
– 2 make-your-own bookmarks plus 2 stickers and 2 pieces of leaves ribbon to stick to the top of the bookmarks (colour your own)
– 15 biodegradable colour-your-own stickers, woodland-themed
– Arrives in a box with “Woodland Adventure” colourful sticker (inside) and green tissue paper
This kit makes a lovely gift for eco-conscious families.
We really appreciate your custom and we want to make sure you are delighted with your purchase. Occasionally though, you may wish to change your mind. Please click here to review our returns policy.
Woodland Pack, Woodland Pack + Story Tokens
I’m Shiri, a mum of three teens and a former behaviour researcher. When my children became more independent I realised that there is so much to teach them outside of the school’s walls. I have used the tools I picked up with my specialty in habit formation and to make the experience more fun for them, have started developing visual aids, tokens etc. Since then I have also been talking about chores and sustainability for kids in various forums and workshops.
Username or E-mail:
Sign me up!